Your keys are probably one of the few things you would never leave your house without. In fact, you might even have a sinking feeling that something is wrong if you realize that you don’t have your keys safely tucked away in your pocket or purse. With that kind of importance, wouldn’t it be great knowing that you had a presence on your clients’ keys with branded keychains?
What businesses can benefit from branded keychains?
Keychains are one of the first products most businesses look at when they decide to build out their promotional branding with custom merchandise to give to clients and potential customers. Here are just a few of the industries that can benefit from providing branded keychains.
- Tourism: Resorts, hotels, and other businesses in the tourism industry often provide customers with keys to rooms or lockers. Instead of using generic keyrings, you can provide branded keychains that your customers may take home as a souvenir at the end of their stay. Each time they reach for their keys, they’ll be reminded of their vacation and the positive experience they had with your business.
- Automotive: What better place to remind customers of where they can score great deals on new cars or the best place to schedule routine auto maintenance than on their keyrings? If you own a business in the automotive industry, investing in branded keychains that you can give to customers and potential clients can be a great marketing strategy. Each time they start their car, they’ll be reminded of the great products or services your business has to offer.
- Home improvement: Interior designers and home remodeling businesses help clients improve the style of their homes—so why not provide a stylish keychain to potential and current clients? A sleek, modern keychain can be a great reminder of the beautiful home improvements your business can provide.
- Real estate: When someone moves into a new home or apartment, one of the most exciting steps is receiving the keys to their new place. Businesses in the real estate industry—including property management firms, luxury apartment complexes, and real estate agents—can remind clients of the services they provide by handing over their new keys on a promotional keychain.
What types of branded keychains are available?
There is a range of different branded accessories that could become the key to your promotional branding success. Here is a look at the most popular options.
- Tool keychains: You’re more likely to see clients using branded keychains when they have a useful feature to offer beyond the keyring itself. Fortunately, there are tons of different keychain-sized tools you can choose from to add a little something extra. Tape measures, cell phone stands, bottle openers, mini-flashlights, and pill containers are just some of the ideas you might explore for your next branded merchandise order.
- Carabiners: Easy-to-use, spring-loaded clips and a simple, sleek design make carabiners a popular keychain accessory that clients are sure to love. Their convenient design makes it a snap to add or remove keys or clip the keychain to a belt or purse.
- Stylish options: While tool keychains can be handy, they can also be clunky and large. For a more understated, sophisticated impression of your brand, you might consider a simple leather key tag or a custom metal keychain.
From branded keychains to apparel to corporate gifts, Safeguard is your source for gifts and promotional merchandise in Tucson. You can browse our website for gift ideas for your business or give us a call directly to discuss your marketing goals. We are available at (520) 721-9644.